Permanently How to Delete Phonepe Account
To delete a PhonePe account permanently you may want to contact a customer support team as PhonePe does not offer you immediate options to close your profile on the Android and iPhone app.
Here is a step-by-step guide to permanently remove your PhonePe account from Android and iPhone devices.
- Sign in to your PhonePe account from the device.
- Tap the query icon at the top of the screen.
- You will be redirected to the help screen.
- Select my account option, KYC and application issues.
- Tap on Account-related issues and select Delete.
- Give a reason for your request.
- Here you can find the Contact Us button, just click on it.
- Type the message you want to permanently delete the PhonePe account and then click the send message to upgrade the support ticket.
- The customer care support team will contact you within 2-3 working days to confirm your request and your account will be closed.
You can do the same on the official PhonePe website
- Log on to the official PhonePe India’s Payments App official website.
- Scroll down and press the Contact Us button.
- There are various ways to communicate with support teams such as phone and email.
- Choose your preferred method of contacting the support team and resolve the issue.
- That is, your request will continue within the next 24 hours.
What is Phonepe?
PhonePe, a UPI (Unified Payments Interface) payment system operated by Flipkart founded by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burzin Engineer in December 2015. It is a digital payment system that allows you to send and receive money directly in your connected bank account.
Since this forum is based on UPI, all you need is to have a UPI-based bank account and create a UPI ID. Your account information will be automatically restored to the mobile phone number registered through the secure network.
There are more than 40+ live Indian banks in the UPI platform such as State Bank of India, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, etc. If your bank is not live on the UPI platform, you will not be allowed.
Also, there are many other reasons you may want to permanently delete a PhonePe account, such as switching to another number or creating another account.
Here you can find a complete guide on how to permanently delete a PhonePe account by 2021.
Steps to take before removing PhonePe
To begin the removal process, you need to perform the following security measures.
- First, use the PhonePe wallet balance or transfer the balance to your bank account.
- Next, delete the activity history in the app.
- Be sure to delete the bank account from PhonePe.
- Finally, delete your debit cards and credit card details in the application.
- Transfer PhonePe wallet balance to your bank account
zero charges.There are two transfer methods that use
- Gold trick
- Closes PhonePe account.
Phonepe Gold Trick method
- Go to the PhonePe account on your device.
- Click “My Money”> “Gold.”
- Next, go buy gold> select any tab in MMTC-PAMP safe gold.
- Click again buy the gold and enter the value.
- Go to the payment section and use the PhonePe wallet.
- You can now sell available gold within 24 hours.
- The program will be credited to your bank account after the sale.
How to turn off the PhonePe wallet
- Open the PhonePe app and click on wallet.
- Next select “close wallet”
- Click the wallet closure tab to complete the process.
How to clear Phonepe activity history
- Visit the PhonePe app on your device and log in with your details.
- In the menu, select “Activity history.”
- Next, highlight or select the action history you wish to delete.
- Select the delete function. This method works on an older version of a PhonePe account.
- For newer versions, click the Contact Support tab.
- Enter your reason for deleting or hiding the activity history.
- The contact will verify the details and approve the request.
How to delete your bank account from PhonePe
- Log in to your PhonePe account
- Select “My Money”> “Bank Accounts.”
- The program will display the account on screen.
- Click the bank account
- Next, click the Unlink bank account
- Select the “unlink” button to successfully delete your PhonePe account.
- Once you have successfully deleted all the information in the application.
How to uninstall PhonePe application using Mobile APP
- Open the PhonePe app (mobile app) on your device.
- In the menu, select the question mark “?” on the page.
- Next, select the “My Account and KYC” option under the Help Center section.
- Now select “delete my PhonePe account” and choose why you want to delete the app.
- Next, click “Contact Support.”
- Enter your preferred language and answer the questions asked for support.
- Once you have successfully responded, the system allows a permanent removal process.
More about How to Delete a PhonePe Account Permanently
PhonePe, a UPI-based payment application (Unified Payments Interface) from e-commerce giant Flipkart, headquartered in Bangalore, India. This payment interface and digital wallet was launched by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burzin Engineer in December 2015.
It is a digital payment system that allows you to send and receive money directly into your linked checking account. Since this forum supports UPI, one thing you would like to have is a UPI-based test account and create a UPI ID.
Your account information will be automatically restored to the mobile phone number registered through the secure network. There are 40+ Indian banks that survive in the UPI area like Indian financial institutions, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, etc.
In the event that your bank does not survive on the UPI platform, you will not be allowed to add your account to the PhonePe app.
The best part of the app is that you can not load the funds into your wallet to recharge the phone or pay the bill because the money will be deducted directly from your connected check account securely and securely.
PhonePe offers a list of great features and services but sometimes you just don’t like the service they provide or there are some issues you may want to delete or close your PhonePe account forever.
There are many reasons to permanently delete a PhonePe account as you switch to a different number, do not boast of customer service otherwise you have created another PhonePe account.
Must Read – What is Google Pay ?
Allows users to pay for purchases on Android device stores and supported websites, mobile apps and Google services, such as the Google Play Store.
Users connect credit or debit cards to their Google Pay account, which is used to perform in-store purchases or online. For Android devices, Google Pay uses near-contact (NFC) to communicate with payment terminals.
If you are logged into a personal Google account in the Chrome browser, users can make changes with Google Pay to sites that support the service.
Google Pay History
Google Wallet was the company’s first mobile payment system, developed for Android devices in 2011. In 2015, renamed Android Pay, Google Wallet re-focused on peer payment (P2P).
In 2018, Google announced that Google Wallet will join other payment services under the Google Pay product.
Google Pay is available for payment without touch on Android devices. Peer-to-peer activities and account access are available on iOS. However, when using an iPhone or Apple Watch with NFC payments, only Apple Pay is eligible for this use case.
Using Google Pay
Specifically, cards from Visa, MasterCard, Discovery and American Express are called for support. Users should check their individual bank if they are unsure about its compatibility with Google Pay. Additionally, Google Pay users’ website maintains a list of state-sponsored banks.
Users should check the Google Pay token or payment token without touching the terminal. To pay, users must install the Google Pay app on their device and connect the card to their account.
After using Google Pay, a list of previous jobs is stored in a personal Google account for later retention and storage.
Google Pay security
Google Pay generates a unique, encrypted number instead of your actual credit card number when registering a job. Additionally, this visible account number is removed when the screen lock is disabled on the user’s device.
If the device is lost, the Google Find My Phone service may be used to remotely erase sensitive information, if necessary. Users can also sign in to their Google Pay account from another device and withdraw any cards or bank accounts they attach.
Must Read – How Is President of India Elected True Facts
Google Pay Send
Google Pay Send is a peer-to-peer payment service for Google Pay. People can use the service to send money to friends or other contacts by entering their email address or phone number in the app.
Anyone who receives money should link a phone number or email address to a bank account. Or if they have an existing Google Pay account, the funds will be sent directly to that account. Payments can be sent free of charge through the Android, iOS app or through a personal Google Pay account on the web.
Is Google Pay secure?
Like Apple Pay, Google Pay / Android Pay has introduced a number of steps to keep your personal and financial information secure: Each card is assigned a virtual account number so that actual information can be shared with merchants, which helps prevent fraud.
Google Pay requires you to have a screen lock – depending on your phone, you can choose to enter a PIN, password, pattern or fingerprint. Each time you make a purchase, you will see a payment confirmation indicating where the purchase was made, as well as the seller’s name, making it easier to identify suspicious activity.
You can quickly lock your device and even delete it from your personal information using ‘Android Device Manager’ in case your phone gets lost or stolen.
Can PhonePe contact support reject my request to delete the account permanently?
No, communication support provides a few reasons why you want to delete an account. They verify to verify that you are the appropriate account holder. However, if they suspect wrongdoing, they may delay the process until they have verified the details.
How do I withdraw my money from PhonePe before permanently deleting an account?
Before deleting your account permanently, it is wise to transfer your money to your bank account. You can use the gold trick or close your PhonePe account. Next, remove linking bank account and credit cards. Once all information has been deleted, you can now delete the account.
Phonepe customer care number
080-68727374 / 022-68727374