How to Draw India Map Latest Update
Benefits of mapping India
Drawings and maps play an important role in any experiment. You may not get extra marks with good handwriting but with maps and statistics and diagrams you can really get good marks. Whether it is a 10th board exam or a 12th board exam, or how you are doing your degree in humanitarian preparation for the most difficult tests in the world that are UPSC public service testing maps are good for conveying your message to the inspector especially the country. So it is better if you can draw a map of India in a few seconds.
But drawing a map of India is a daunting task whenever you try to draw it and end up in the form of pizza on your papers like me. The purpose of this video is not to teach you how to draw a complete map of India but to help you draw a map like india, the fastest and most importantly acceptable drawing.
“In this article I will show you how to draw a map of India and the subtleties and mistakes we make while mapping.
But remember one thing practice will make you perfect. So take your paper, pen and teach us to draw a map of India.
Other Points, Mistakes and Key Points to Remember
- India is shaped like a kite. Here is a common mistake we make when we paint a diamond-shaped India and our map ends up looking like something else.
- Draw the parts smaller i.e. the framework of Gujarat and the Northeast should be fine if not small.
- The most common mistake we make here is to make the organs bigger.
- The West Coast is part of a single straight line
- The east coastline has two lines. One stand and the other is 45 degrees
- You can use Kashmir to get Kanyakumari down south. As shown in the picture.
- Sikkim and Sundarban are in the same straight line or at the same height.
- Similarly Gir, Kathiawar peninsula and sundarban at the same lattitude
- The Tropic of Capricorn divides India into two equal parts
- Uttarakhand- The Nepal border and the Punjab-Pakistan border are parallel.
- Rajasthan – The border of Pakistan and the coast of Andhra Pradesh are not exactly the same but almost.
- Map of Bangladesh is a smaller version of the map of India (not quite)
- Meghalaya – The border of Bangladesh is a horizontal line.
Steps to Draw a Map of India
- Divide India into 5 parts
- Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and Uttarakhand
- Rajasthan and Gujarat
- Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Odisha, West Bengal
How to draw a map of india easily
If you are interested in mapping or just want to know how to draw a map of India easily, this article is for you. Mapping is the best way to represent local knowledge. A map can be what you need if you are studying geography, history, or social studies.
Here are some tips on how to draw a map of India.
India is a diverse country with a population of over 1.3 billion and 17 official languages. Mapping in India can be a daunting task, but it can also be the beginning of a journey to learn about the world. Here are some tips for drawing India and interesting facts you may not know about this fascinating country.
Step map map of india
- Choose the right paper
- Choose the best size
- Select the appropriate format
- Complete drawing paper
- Using a ruler
- Draw a complex Indian painting
- Delete rough drawing
- Draw a map of India
Take advantage of the many free photo resources for reference, including (incomplete) Google Earth.
How to draw a map of india easily by regions
- Clear very simple map sections
- Capture the center of the map and take the darkest area on the map
- Browse the yellow and orange parts of the map
- Take the place of the orange, making sure you catch it all
- Use a ruler to draw a line between the dark orange part and the green parts
- Take the center of the dark orange area and place it in the first very dark yellow area
- If you cannot find the center of the yellow-black region, place it in a dark green area.
Go to the darkest orange area and place the dark yellow zone between the light orange region and the center of the dark yellow zone
If the map needs to be small to fit your hand, be sure to keep track of the outline instead of drawing straight to the map.
India is a country in South Asia and shares borders with Pakistan, China, Nepal, and Bhutan. It is the seventh largest geographical country and the second fastest growing economy. The population of India is close to 1.3 billion and has more than 4 million people living on less than $ 1 a day. India has six times and was known as British India until 1947 when it was liberated in the United Kingdom.
Must Read – 10 Ways To How To Join Indian Army 2021
Complete your map
An important step in your mapping process is to add at least one city to your map. Consider adding a city as your key atlas. It is important to note that the map should have only one city in it. This city should be big enough to hold dozens of other small towns in it.
I have seen maps with cities like Ahmedabad, Surat, Goa, and home cities like Jabalpur, Udaipur, and Chandigarh on their maps.
This type of small town is of no use to the average person or to a person from a developing city. You must place at least one major city on your map. City size will be very useful for anyone planning to fly over your map.