Become an Air Hostess After 12th in India 2022 | Eligibility | Process | Salary
Want to go and explore the world? If your answer is Yes, then this is your lesson. He is one of the highest paid professors in the aviation industry.
Students can choose any subject according to their needs. One important thing is that you need to have better communication skills in order to be a good keeper.
Air hostess is one of the most desirable activities for young girls. This work is about earning good money, meeting many new people, and seeing many parts of the world. Some colleges do their entrance exams like AIAEE, JEE, AEEE, etc. The marital status should be one-person (highly preferred). Air Hostess has perfect (very popular) eyes and mental presence.
.The air hostess is one of the most desirable activities for young girls. This work is about earning good money, meeting many new people, and seeing many parts of the world. Some colleges do their entrance exams like AIAEE, JEE, AEEE, etc. The marital status should be one-person (highly preferred). Air Hostess has perfect (very popular) eyes and mental presence.
Some colleges do their entrance exams like AIAEE, JEE, AEEE etc. Marital status should be single (most popular). Air Hostess has perfect (highly preferred) eyes and a mind-set presence. The Air Hostess should have good communication and communication skills. Air Hostess has excellent work for female students.
Must Read – How To Become a Pilot in India 2022
Air Hostess Courses
The Air hostess is one of the most desirable activities for young girls. This work is about earning good money, meeting many new people, and seeing many parts of the world.
Air Hostess Age Limit
- A nominee can apply to become an air hostess only if he or she is between the ages of 17-26.
- Lost air hostess / visible boundaries
- Length – Minimum 5.2 ”or 157 cm (Air Hostess), 5.3” or 163 cm (Manager)
- Weight – in proportion to his height
- Eyesight – normal vision without improvement.
How To Become an Air Hostess After 12th ?
To become an Air Hostess, a candidate must have the appropriate set of skills which includes –
- Good communication skills
- Self Confidence
- Nice look and vivid color
- Good height and equal weight
- A sense of commitment
- problem-solving skills
- Readiness for intelligence
- positive attitude
- Team work and networking skills
- Ability to manage multiple languages.
- Willingness to work in odd hours.
Now if the candidate has all of these skills, you will qualify to be an air hostess, but these skills are not the only procedures for being an air hostess. They must complete the required educational qualifications. Ps: Always be aware that you intend to be an air host and only if you have the above skills as it would be a waste of time if you do not have these methods.
Education for How To Become an Air Hostess After 12th
Despite all the 10 + 2 minimum qualifications, today airlines select people with the right diploma or qualifications. Below is a list of courses she can learn to become an Air Hostess or Steward.
- Diploma Course
- Diploma in Air Hostess Training
- The Diploma in Airlines Management
- Diploma in Hospitality and Travel Management
- Diploma in Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant Training
- Flight Customer Service Diploma.
- Diploma in Tourism, Tourism and Tourism.
- Degree Study
- B.Sc. The plane
- Degrees in Hospitality and Travel Management
- The Degrees in Travel and Tourism Management
- Degrees in International Travel Management and Airline.
- B.Sc. In training air handling
Eligibility and Conditions for How To Become an Air Hostess
Those who want to join the Air Hostess program must have certain eligibility procedures provided below:
- Educational Requirements: You must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent education on a recognized board with a 55% mark total.
- Age and Status of Marriage: Much depends on the organization. So if you want to be accepted into the air hostess program please read all the instructions carefully. The age limit can be between 17 and 25 years.
- Performance Standards: Minimum air density should not be less than 157 cms.
- Medical Condition: Aspirant should be physically and mentally healthy.
Benefits of Being an Air Hostess
Here are the benefits of being an air hostess: –
- They get a chance to visit different places or countries
- Get a good salary package
- Receive a variety of medical services
- Free clothing and accessories
- They need to work a few days
- They also receive family travel allowances
After Completing the Study how can Apply for Air Hostess
If the candidate completes the syllabus and receives a certificate. There are certain steps he can take to achieve his dream
- Apply for a job interview – Many airlines run regular recruitment campaigns from time to time. Rental advertisements will be posted on their official websites, job sites and leading newspapers. Always keep up-to-date and apply the same thing.
- Selection Process – Once you have applied for a job, airlines recruit the right person by conducting a selection process that includes written and face-to-face interviews. The two written tests will be the PAT (Aptitude Test), GD (Group Dynamics).
- Training – If the candidate is able to determine the selection process and list it, the airline will provide training for the recruiter. The training will include customer assistance, safety procedures, technical knowledge, aviation rules and regulations, emergency training and flight knowledge.
Airline executives will conduct a series of training-based tests and baptism candidates who have completed satisfactory training will be placed in a practical position.
Best Air Hostess Degree and Courses After 12
- B.Sc. in training Air Hostess.
- Degree in International Airline and Travel Management.
- Bachelor of Hospitality and Travel Management.
- BBA in Tourism Management.
- Degrees in Travel and Tourism Management.
- B.Sc. Avation
Air Hostess Study Fees
Flight training courses are not cheap, costing about 90,000 to INR 200,000.
They also offer diploma courses in international aviation management and hospitality with INR 1, 50,000.
There are also cheaper certificate courses and the duration of the course is relatively short. Payment can be as cheap as INR 39,000 and includes only 6 months of classroom training and field training for 3 months.
The financial structure will be reviewed annually and may vary by college. For more information about payment structure, it is important that you contact the institution directly.
List Of Institutes For Air Hostess Course In India
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training or FIAHT, Delhi
- Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Mumbai
- Wings Air Hostess and Guest Training, Gujarat
- PTC – Aviation Academy, Bangalore
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics (IGIA), Jaipur, Chandigarh,
- Ahmedabad, Ghaziabad, Kerala
- Rajiv Gandhi Memorial College of Aeronautics or RGMCA, Rajasthan
- Universal Aviation Academy or UAA, Tamil Nadu
- Air Hostess Academy (AHA), Bangalore
- Jet Airways Training Academy, Mumbai
- Institute for Personality, Etiquette, and Grooming (IPEG India), Tamil Nadu
Air Hostess Salary Package in India
The average salary of the Air Force is ₹ 5,20,100 per annum (₹ 44,000 per month), which is ₹ 1,32,200 (+ 34%) higher than the average national salary in India. Air Hostess can expect an initial salary of ₹ 2,60,600. Higher salaries can exceed R10,50,000.
The salary of the airline manager or manager depends entirely on the airline in which he or she operates. However, companies usually pay their airlines or manager between INR 20,000 to INR 80,000 and domestic airlines pay INR 20,000 to INR 35,000.
However, some large international airlines pay between INR 100,000 to INR 200,000 per month. You will pay for anything. Earnings also depend on experience and growth. In addition, many companies offer additional services such as medical insurance, retirement plans and discount on airline tickets.
Being an air hostess can be hard work; The candidate must be kept up to date with the syllabus, vacancies and salary. He or she may be a spiritual host or subsequently fulfill all of the above physical and educational qualities.
Some of the top companies that hire Air Hostess are Air India, Spice Jet, Cathay Pacific, Emirates Airlines, British Airways and Lufthansa.
The college or institution will conduct its own entrance examination to select candidates. Candidates must do well in the entrance examination.
We all know that being a host gives you more benefits than a well-paying job. You even get benefits such as Retirement Benefits and Life Insurance but getting these benefits Or being an air host is not easy at all.
However, once you have done nursing and practice this idea you have a better and better chance of getting the chance to be a spirit keeper.
This includes greeting passengers in their seats inside the plane
- Guide passengers to their destinations
- Answer the passenger question during the flight
- Mix safely
- Make flight easier for travelers
- Flight managers sometimes have to assist black passengers or provide medical
- care when needed.
- Prepare flight report
- Provide food and drink for passengers
Related Question about How To Become an Air Hostess ?
What is the qualification to become an air hostess after 12th in India?
That is, the age should be between 19 and 27 years. Otherwise, the candidate must have completed 10 + 2. In addition, also with a degree or diploma in tourism and tourism management.
Alternatively, the minimum length of a candidate applying for air carrier is 5 2 inches. In addition, for a flight controller, the length should be 5 meters and 10 inches
What is the salary of an air hostess in India?
To illustrate, Air Hostess’s average salary is ₹ 5,18,700 per year (₹ 43,225 per month). Apart from that, it is ₹ 1,31,200 (+ 34%) above the national average in India. In addition, Air Hostess earns an average salary of ₹ 2,50,600. In addition, higher wages may exceed ₹ 10,00,000.
Can a married girl apply for a flight?
To clarify that, beyond the age limit, institutions prefer unmarried girls. However, some institutions also allow married women to marry. In addition, the marital status also depends on institutional policy.
How does an air hostess get a pension?
That means, at the moment, the stated retirement age is 50 in the event that they are not the owner of the property. Besides, after this, they are free to do any ground work.
What qualifications are needed for a air traffic controller?
To put it bluntly, the age limit is 18 to 21. However, 2 or more GCSEs in Grades 9 to 3 (A * to D) for level 2 learning are required. Other than that, there is usually a need for a minimum height and you should be able to swim 25 meters.