8 Ways To How to Set Caller Tune in Airtel 2022
How to Turn On / Off Set Hellotune in Airtel (Driver Tune). Airtel users can set their favorite phone song on Airtel mobile number. We explain the step-by-step process to enable or disable the call to Airtel Sim.
Airtel Hellotunes is an exciting service to entertain callers. Remove the boring old song “Tring Tring” and greet callers with your favorite tunes. Under Airtel hello tunes, you can set popular tunes like your hello tunes and make your beat your favorite voice.
Now accept the callers with your favorite song when they dial your number. You can play different Hello Tunes for different callers, set for your friends, spouse, and business partners.
What is Airtel Hello Tune?
Under Airtel hello tunes, you can set the most popular and trending songs as your phone tuner so that the caller removes the old “tring-tring” ringtone.
Similar to the Jio caller tune service, Airtel also offers the best calling service to its customers. But sometimes we Airtel users don’t know this and even though we know this we assume we will be charged a lot of money.
Gana bolo Hello Tune Pao, an easy way to find the Hello Tunes of your choice
Must Read – In Two Minutes How to Set Caller Tune in Jio
1. Steps to Launch Caller Tuning on Airtel Number
- Now just call 543215 and say the name of your song or movie to search for your favorite Hello Tune. For example, if you want Hindi Songs, Say Hindi
- After selecting a language, say the name of the song / movie / album you want to search for.
- The program will play all available songs in sequence. Just select the song you want to set as your Hello Tune.
2. Enable caller tuning to Airtel number with ussd code
Dial * 678 # to turn on airtel driver tuning using ussd mode. You can select a call song from popular songs in the list or you can use the search option to find the song you want.
3. Another way to activate caller tuning to Airtel number
Choose from the largest online collection in all categories such as Bollywood, Regional, International, Whacky Sounds, Pure Instrumental, and more.
- Visit Airtel Hello Tunes
- Select a song from the list, which you want to set as a call to your number
- Now select the tagged icon.
- Enter and verify your mobile number.
- Now select your subscription as you wish.
- Hello tune service is available to both Airtel Postpaid and Prepaid customers
- The Hello tune service is active if the subscriber is out of region or in the airtel roaming service
- Hello tune service is not allowed for diverted calls, second-line subscribers with dual SIM cards
- The Hello tune service cannot be used with standard music
4. How to use Airtel Dialer Tune Online?
Choose from the largest online collection in all categories such as Bollywood, Regional, International, Whacky Sounds, Pure Instrumental and many more.
Follow These Basic Steps
- Visit the Airtel Official Dialer Tune website https://www.airtelhellotunes.in/ here
- Click the ‘Find’ icon next to your favorite song
- Enter your airtel mobile number to get the password (OTP) for this song
- Enter the password you received on your mobile phone and the song will be set as hello tune
5. Set the caller tune to Airtel by dialing the Airtel number
If you want to set a caller song on Airtel without using the App or Website or If you are using a portable keypad, then there is an alternative
- Open the dial pad and dial the toll-free number 5787809 with the Airtel number.
- Now you will hear the voice of customer care.
- To listen to your favorite halo tune or the best halo tune, press any number you are asked to press.
- Now you will hear halo songs
- Select your favorite song by pressing the number assigned to that song.
- After pressing the desired number, you will receive a confirmation message that your Airtel Caller Tune is set
6. Set the caller tune to Airtel by sending an SMS
If you want to set a caller song on Airtel by sending an SMS. And you want that SMS code so here we go
- To do this, open the message box in your phone.
- After this, type SET in the Message Box
- Send it to 543215.
- You will find an answer that will have a list of different songs.
- Select an option assigned to your favorite song
- By doing this, Caller Tune will open on your number.
- Remember you will be charged.
7. How to Request a Hello Tune Service from Airtel
- Browse the catalog and select the songs you would like to subscribe to. Enter your phone number and follow the steps to sign up for a song
- The same process exists in the album
a) For each person who subscribes to the greeting song the following costs will apply:
- Content fee Rs. 15.00 per song for 90 days is valid
- Hello sing subscription fee of Rs. 30 30 days active
- Rs for album content Rs. 30 albums per 90 days active
b) If you do not have enough balance in your account to pay the fine song fee then the following price will apply
Gift and a copy of Hello Tune
- Gift: You can give us a hello song for someone who signed up for Airtel as a gift. will be charged Rs. 15 Cost of song if he subscribes to a song you see otherwise you will be charged Rs. 45 for the first time. Upon renewal, the recipient of the gift would be charged
- Copy: You can copy the person ‘s hello song using a copy. You will be charged Rs. 15 Cost of Greetings song once you have successfully copied a person’s song. If you do not register for the helot tuning service you will be charged Rs. 30 per month.
Duration of Activation and Automatic Update
- All subscriptions of the hello tune content will be valid from the time of registration, in the event that customers subscribe to other content content during the previous content registration period, the same will be terminated and the new registration period will start from the registration date of the new hello song.
- All hello songs will be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of registration and this also applies to the property received by gift or copy as described in paragraphs 6 (a) and 6 (b) above.
- The songwriting subscription is valid for 30 days from the date of registration
- All hello songs will be updated automatically on the 30th day. Airtel will send a reminder SMS on the 28th and automatic updates will be done on the 30th. In the unlikely event that you do not have enough credit back credit will apply. In the event of a refund registration, renewal will be done within 30 days.
- If you have too many songs when the last recorded song expires and cannot be automatically renewed, you will not be able to use the tuning service to say hello until you sign up for another song.
Unsubscribe from the Hello tune Service list
- You can unsubscribe from the Hello tune Service list at any time by sending an SMS to 121 with the words STOP. You will find a list of services you have subscribed to, select, and send a message after Hello to unsubscribe.
- This action will terminate the Hello Song Service, but the songs will remain in your personal library for up to three days. No refund will be given by Airtel within 30 days of eligibility. You can re-activate the service by sending the word START to 121 before the expiration of the three-day period.
- There will be no refund or payment to you when you cancel or suspend the Service.
Airtel Hello Tunes 2021
Airtel Hellotunes brings you a fun way to entertain callers. Remove the old boring ‘Tring Tring’ and greet callers with your favorite tunes.
There are many ways to set up an Airtel phone and here I will discuss all the options.